Here's what we are going to learn:
- Marking fabrics - 3 different techniques
- Interfacing - why we need it and and what kind we need
- Gathering - how do I get them even?
- Clipping - why?
- Understitching - what is it?
- Topstitching - "man, this makes things look better"
- Making Buttonholes - seriously, you can do it
- Sewing on Buttons by Machine - aren't you relieved it can be done?
February 12 - Day #1: Selecting Fabric, Supplies and Choosing Pattern Size.
February 16 - Day #2: Preparing to Sew: Put Together the PDF, Cutting, Marking and Interfacing.
February 19 - Day #3: Constructing the Body of the Jacket: Gathering, Clipping and Understitching.
February 23 - Day #4: Finishing up: Topstitching, Buttonholes and Sewing on Buttons by Machine.
Here's the Sew-Along Badge if you'd like to add it to your blog: