There was no need to make a muslin on this project since I've sewn it up before but I did make adjustments the first time I made it. On the front pattern piece, I took a tuck out of the neckline to eliminate the gaping in the front neck. I found the princess seams landed too far toward the outside so I made the center front panel 1" narrower. This is an alteration I've never had to make but it was simple enough to fix.
Far and away the best part of this design are the inset pockets. The construction on the pockets is a bit tricky but the instructions are good. This is one of those instances where taking the construction one step at a time, just as written, really pays off. And to save yourself lots of time in the end, take the time to transfer every marking from the pattern.