I'm excited to say there's a new pattern coming soon and I'm looking for pattern testers! The new Blue Dot pant pattern is designed for beginning/intermediate sewists sizes 6-18 (see size chart below). The call for pattern testers will stay open until all spots are filled and the test will begin in early September.
If this sounds interesting to you, here's what you'll need:
- Beginning/Intermediate to Advanced sewing knowledge.
- Access to a printer (since you will be testing a PDF patterns you will need to print the patterns).
- Interest in testing women's patterns (no prior testing experience is needed).
Here's what you'll do:
- Receive a "working copy" of a Blue Dot PDF Pattern to make according to the instructions.
- Provide at least 2 well lit photos of your finished project.
- Keep the new pattern a "secret" (shhhhh) until the pattern is officially released.
- Give feedback on the pattern and instructions on the provided form.
Here's the other stuff you may be wondering:
- Pattern testers will receive a "working copy" and a copy of the final finished pattern. There is no compensation for being a tester.
- You don't need to have a social media presence to be a pattern tester.
- I will be choosing a few testers for every size of the pattern and the testers will be chosen at random.
- The turnaround time for pattern testing is typically between 2-3 weeks. This means, once you agree to test a particular pattern, you will need to turn in the photos and feedback before the 2-3 week deadline.
- If you don't have time to test a pattern during this call that's no problem, you can decline and try again next time.
If this sounds good to you, email me here with the following info and I will contact you about being a tester:
- Level of sewing experience: beginning/intermediate, intermediate or advanced.
- Blog URL, Instagram or Facebook if you have one (this is not required).
- Bust, Waist and Hip measurement.