- Designed for the beginner (a sewist with a couple of projects under the sewing belt but ready to make a first pair of pants) but also a great wardrobe builder for those looking for a "quick sew".
- Versatile style that can be casual or dressed up with a jacket for work.
- NEW EXTENDED SIZING: Sizes 4-18 (because you all wanted a broader size range!)
- Friendly and fully illustrated instructions have stitching lines printed in RED.
- US and Imperial measurements.
- Copy Shop File for large format printing is included.
- $10.00 USD (but on sale for $8.00 now through January 14th).
I’m very excited to start the new year with a new pattern! Say "Hello" to the Coffeehouse Pant! It’s an easy to wear and even easier to sew ankle length pant with front notch pockets and an elastic waist. It's available today and is on a NEW RELEASE SALE for 20% off here on the website and at Upcraft Club until January 14th!
Let me introduce you...
The Coffeehouse Pant sews up nicely in light to medium weight fabrics ideally with some drape. Linen, challis, crepe and chambray would all be good choices. Look at the darling pants Kyla from LifebyKy made out of a soft suiting.
Grab a copy at 20% off at Upcraft Club and on the BDP website through January 11th! Don't forget to tag all your makes #Coffeehousepant and #Bluedotpatterns. Enjoy!
Hi! I'm Diane, a wife, mom, sewing teacher and pattern designer from sunny Southern California. I share my sewing adventures here on the Blue Dot Blog formerly Gatorbunnysews. For more info click here.