- Removed the center front seam (it's a straight seam so it didn't change the shape at all).
- Made the front 1" narrower from apex to apex (this is something I always do and it's particularly important on a princess seam dress. Simplicity drafts an 8" apex to apex and I'm 7". This is an adjustment that's often overlooked but really simple to change).
- Lowered the bust dart 1". The placement of the bust dart in the drawing made me a little nervous because there's nothing more unflattering than a dart that lands too close to the apex unless of course you're channeling Madonna in "Truth or Dare". I'm staying out of that movie so you can see in the photo I added a new dart point 1" below the original and redrew the dart legs. Easy and I'm so glad I did it.
- I made the pockets deeper so my phone would fit.
I must have pink on the brain because I just finished this denim bag with pink stitching. A happy accident!