If this sounds interesting to you, here's what we are looking for:
- Beginning/Intermediate to Advanced sewing knowledge.
- Access to a printer (since you will be testing a PDF patterns you will need to print the patterns).
- Interest in testing women's patterns (no prior testing experience is needed).
- Receive a "working copy" of a Blue Dot PDF Pattern to make according to the instructions.
- Provide at least 2 well lit photos of your finished project.
- Keep the new pattern a "secret" (shhhhh) until the pattern is officially released.
- Give feedback on the pattern and instructions on the provided form.
- Pattern testers will receive a "working copy" and a copy of the final finished pattern. There is no compensation for being a tester.
- You don't need to have a blog to be a pattern tester.
- We will be choosing a few testers for every size of the pattern. These testers will be chosen at random.
- The turnaround time for pattern testing is typically between 2-3 weeks. This means, once you agree to test a particular pattern, you will need to turn in the photos and feedback before the deadline.
- If you don't have time to test a pattern during a call that's no problem, you can let us know and we will still keep you in the database for next time.
If this sounds good to you, email us here with the following info and we will contact you about being a tester:
- Level of sewing experience: beginning/intermediate, intermediate or advanced.
- Blog URL, Instagram or Facebook if you have one (this is not required).
- Bust, Waist and Hip measurement.
Thank you! Diane